Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Comfort Zones


Dress: c/o Issa London x Banana Republic / Shoes: Boutique 9 / Bracelet: Vince Camuto c/o Envy / Watch: Guess / Sunnies: reNeu Boutique

Wow to the mean look on my face in photo #1. I'm not really that mean, but I do have a mean (see what I did there?) case of this sometimes. Oh well.

In clothes related news - look at this Issa London for Banana Republic dress. This was sent on over to me (thank you!), and when I opened up the box, I wasn't sure how it was going to go. I knew it was mega beautiful, but the style is really different for me, and I have honestly never worn a wrap dress before. I have to say, though, this piece is super flattering, appropriate for a myriad of situations (work, wedding, daytime on the regular, etc.), and I've come to default to it many times over the past two weeks. 

Proof that sometimes when you step out of your comfort zone, you end up the most comfortable. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment