Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Back To Basics


Blouse: J. Crew "Blythe" / Blazer: Envy / Pants: Joe Fresh / Shoes: Nine West / Satchel: Thrifted / Watch: Guess / Glasses: Elizabeth & James

Sometimes, somedays... there are fashion miracles. If you follow me on Twitter, you would have seen me rhapsodize about scoring this J. Crew Blythe blouse for under $20. Normally well over the $100 mark, I managed to pick this up via sale + gift card for a fraction of the price, which was happily welcomed as I've wanted one of these babies for quite some time now. I have heard nothing but great things about the Blythe. Seeing that it's as basic as can be, but 100% silk, oh-so well made, and beautifully fitting, it's a wardrobe no-brainer. 

These reviews were spot on. I've worn this 4 times since it's arrival last week, and expect to stock up on just about every colour I can as similar sales come down the line. Paired with basic black separates & a dark burgundy lip for a work day look & I'm right as rain (and rain today it did...).

It's autumn y'all - back to basics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment